Work on gas filled pipelines
To give participants the necessary skills to safely go about their daily work at metering and regulation stations and gas depots.
Employees working at metering and regulation stations and gas depots.
Upon completing the course, the participants will have knowledge of:
- Fire and extinguishing theory
- Natural gas theory
- Accident statistics
- Protective clothing
- Use smaller extinguishing agents
- Use water as an extinguishing agent / safeguard measure
- Establish a workplace that complies with the Danish Work Environment Authority regulation 163.
- Use respiratory protective equipment
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Max 12 persons
We issue a certificate when training is completed.